• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bronco II value help

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
215/70-R14
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 88M, 91F....OIF-III (2004-2005)
Oooh, that's a purdy one. Optioned out like a Cadillac too.
Yeah that's an Eddie Bauer I believe...ok well optioned out like a Cadillac from like the 70's LOL. They really didn't have much additional options that the base model didn't have. I think the Eddie Bauer badges, and the different seat material is about the only real things that I don't think the other model packages had...you could get the same bucket seats but unless it was the Eddie Bauer it didn't come with that mountain scene stitched into the seat backs, at least I haven't ran across any other packages with that.

My 88 Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer is the same color and same interior. Really wasn't something I was after but that's what I got LOL. I have 1 seat I need to replace as it doesn't match the rest of the interior but as long as I keep a seat cover on it nobody will know the difference. The seat that was in it when I got it was in really bad shape, torn up, back was broke apart at the hinge on the right side...so I swapped it for a red one out of a Bronco 2 that had good seats that I was able to find...seems to be a very common wear out point I guess because every Eddie Bauer Bronco 2 with the tan seats seems to be worn in the same places LOL.

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
That BII has wing windows, electric windows and locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, electric seats with the drivers more than likely having electric (inflating) lumbar support, AND all the Eddie Bauer stuff. Pretty optioned out...

I had a complete Eddie Bauer interior that I let go to shit. The mice have probably completely destroyed it by now. I haven't looked inside that BII in several years.

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Give 'yer balls a tug. Fight me.
Usually had inflatable bolsters, light bulb indicator, and an overhead console with robot w*iner map light as well. Really been looking for that w*iner light..

rngrracing96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9 EFI
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
33x10.5x15
Yeah that's an Eddie Bauer I believe...ok well optioned out like a Cadillac from like the 70's LOL. They really didn't have much additional options that the base model didn't have. I think the Eddie Bauer badges, and the different seat material is about the only real things that I don't think the other model packages had...you could get the same bucket seats but unless it was the Eddie Bauer it didn't come with that mountain scene stitched into the seat backs, at least I haven't ran across any other packages with that.

My 88 Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer is the same color and same interior. Really wasn't something I was after but that's what I got LOL. I have 1 seat I need to replace as it doesn't match the rest of the interior but as long as I keep a seat cover on it nobody will know the difference. The seat that was in it when I got it was in really bad shape, torn up, back was broke apart at the hinge on the right side...so I swapped it for a red one out of a Bronco 2 that had good seats that I was able to find...seems to be a very common wear out point I guess because every Eddie Bauer Bronco 2 with the tan seats seems to be worn in the same places LOL.
Thanks for the info and link! Very helpful when there is no real market to base these things off of. I am in the North East so Boise is really far. But that one is basically my ideal BII. I want the Eddie Bauer with 4.0 manual swap and upgraded axles. That lift is a bit high for my taste but that simple. I may contact that guy.

ecgreen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3"
Tire Size
That is a great truck at a very fair price. Fly out to Boise and drive it back!

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
215/70-R14
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 88M, 91F....OIF-III (2004-2005)
Usually had inflatable bolsters, light bulb indicator, and an overhead console with robot w*iner map light as well. Really been looking for that w*iner light..
My 88 Bronco 2 EB edition only had the lumbar support, seat has been swapped out and it wasn't working when I swapped seats anyhow so no loss there, and never have used it anyways. No overhead console or map lights, maybe only in the push button 4x4 models I think, seems the only ones I'v ever seen that map light in.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
75 87 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
351W , 2.9L , 4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I may be selling my 87 BII .
Its in great shape southern truck .
207,000 miles on truck.
1989 2.9L with 60,000 miles installed last spring.
Auto trans was replaced at one time i just serviced it with full synthetic and a motocraft filter during engine swap.
I am 3rd owner . I have service records all the way back to purchase.
1.5 inch F150 spacer lift . New front springs . Explorer rear springs and beltec shackles. New F150 shocks. New door window weatherstrip . CB Radio .New stereo .
Have new style crossmember to install.
10" ranger rear drums to install.
Let me know if interested.
Located in Connecticut.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals