• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need Asap!!! 87' Anti-rattle Kit!!! Need Asap!!!

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6 [5.0HO Carb swap in progress]
Transmission
Automatic
i need an anti rattle kit for both the driver and passengers doors......im leavin for college in 10 days.....if multiple people gt me the parts 1-by-1 tht wud be awsome.....I HAVE VERY LITTLE $....AS IN $35......

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
SOHC 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
LT265/75/R16
Go to www.lmctruck.com. It's a website that has all different find of parts for Late model trucks including Rangers. I am pretty sure they sell a product you're looking for. Hope this helps!

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
LMC Trucks

Go to www.lmctruck.com. It's a website that has all different find of parts for Late model trucks including Rangers. I am pretty sure they sell a product you're looking for. Hope this helps!
the part tht i need are $120 + S/H BRAND NEW............ im jus lookin 4 sum decently used pieces

Mudhound

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Eaastern Ky- out in the woods ( literally)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
173 and 331 CI
Transmission
Manual
What is rattling? The linkage rods for the door latch/lock? If so, try this... go get some small diameter vacumn hose and slide it over the rods. You might need to spray a little WD-40 in the hose to help it slide over the rods easier.

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
What is rattling? The linkage rods for the door latch/lock? If so, try this... go get some small diameter vacumn hose and slide it over the rods. You might need to spray a little WD-40 in the hose to help it slide over the rods easier.
its not the rods in the doors.......its the windows themselves.......the felt-tracks tht keep the windows frm movin in the wind whn thyr closed..................

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals