• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 00 project black

1. weird another tbar question

alrite heres my situation i have a 2000 ford ranger off road i just got new beefer leaf packs and ive i got a pretty mean rake and my question is if i cranked the tbar bolts up whats the whas the max height be four i need new shocks and same for the rear end i dont think there maxed out in the...
  2. is it slave cyl or my master cly

ok well i dont know which it is my clutch has to go all the way to the floor before it feels like it disengages and its hard to shit i have to shut the truck off to put it in first or reverse and when the trucks off it shifts smooth as butter but with it running its hard to shit into any gear...
  3. mohning at idle

i have a 2000 ford ranger and when its warm out and has been run for it little it makes this load mohning noise from the intake any ideas what it is thanks oh and it idels high sometimes too even in the cold
  4. how to turn the fog lights on when i turn the corner markers on

i have a 2000 ranger and i want the factory fog lights to turn on with the amber corner markers and still work with the head lights as far as the fog lights turn off when i turn on the high beams if anyone has done this please let me know how thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad