• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 036speed

1. 036speed

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

Maybe I will buy a RBV for this :D That is the plan! Get @PlumCrazy and @Sampson Maybe @Bray D too as this is near his hood
  2. 036speed

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

@85_Ranger4x4 , Awesome pics! Loved your truck BTW. And I just realized you came from IOWA!!!! The 5oh sounds fantastic too. I wish I could have stayed longer to actually chat with some of you guys.
  3. 036speed

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

HAHA. My wife asked who the idiot was who caught it. I raised my hand slowly...
  4. 036speed

TRS Trailride truck roll call

You will be able to get around on a lot of the stock trails. May have to stay away from the sand and hill climbs lol. But there are bypasses around most "hard" obstacles.
  5. 036speed

No worries there lol 1. I dont care for mud. I avoid it at all costs 2. I just plan to put around. I need it working for a ride on the 21st 3. It does have a 12k front and 15k rear winch. But I dont want to try them out yet. 4. Southington does have dozers & large excavators if needed. I hope...
  6. 036speed

HAHA! Right!? Frame was in great shape luckily ANNNNND I did a thing. I bought "Gray Ghost" of Pirate last night. 400 mile trip and shes home. The 7th will be the shake down ride. 91. D60/10.25 Locked with 5.38s. 351/ZF/1356, 16" frame chop, 44s, some winches, doved front... Untitled by...
  7. 036speed

TRS 20-Year Anniversary

Thats what I meant... I want it to be sooner lol. I work in Streetsburo. I can probably meet up with you guys after work.
  8. 036speed

TRS 20-Year Anniversary

Is there like a schedule of events out there for this weekend? My wife had our 3rd kid a few days ago haha. So I will only be coming for a few hours. My son and I were going to shoot up there from like 930am to 2pm or so on Saturday. Unless more action is happening later that day. I am only 50...
  9. 036speed

This thing clearly isnt going to make it. We have had 2 kids since I started this project. Untitled by Bradley Franczak I bought this 1996 for this event. Had to fix a few things. Weld the rear, toss on some 33s/35s and roll. HOWEVER, its turning out to be a nice truck. And I really like the...
  10. 036speed

TRS Roundup Checklist?

Well, I haven't been able to touch my Mounty project since this started to come about. So I was just going to buy a beater and roll with it. So I bought a 96 F-150 to beat around in. But I havnt been able to even get that reliable enough. Thursday I am going to grab another truck. I should be...
  11. 036speed

your truck camping

Tent I purchased in 2008 for my tow rig. Love this tent. I dont use it much anymore due to life, but its still in great shape. Its great for open ATV trips. I don't have to worry about getting run over my a drunk on a dirt bike at 2am.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad