• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 03xlt

1. Camshaft Syncro issue.... Rough Idle

Hey guys, I have an 03 with a 3.0 non flex.. The camshaft Syncro (where the distributor used to be) has begun squealing intermittently, especially when the engine is cold.. Now I assume that I need to replace the whole unit, but has anyone else ever had this happen? Also do I just replace it...
  2. 03 2wd leveling kit???

hey guys, I am having a hell of a time finding this one, I am looking for a leveling kit for my 2003 2wd, not so hard right? well I have coil springs and not torsion bars... Anyone know of one? Daystar only covers until 97.. Also isn't the front end the same in an Explorer/mountaineer of that...
  3. new guy

Hey everyone, just saying hello.. thanks for a great site!!
  4. 3.0 Hard start!!

Hey guys, so i have been having this "hard Start" issue for a few weeks now, the truck will crank, no fire, crank it again and it fires right up(most of the time) I have no 3 second pulse.. once the truck is running i have about 58 PSI of fuel pressure.. So my question is, is there a relay I can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad