• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 09PA_Ranger

1. Possible leveling set up

Seems to work well. I think I'll add helper springs to stiffen up the rear end
  2. Possible leveling set up

Thanks, I actually did the level last weekend I did the keys, belltech shackles and Rancho 5000x shocks back and front
  3. Possible leveling set up

Appreciate it thanks
  4. Possible leveling set up

Hey everyone, So I'm new here and I finally have my first ranger. It's a 2009 sport. I was looking at getting 2.25" Pro comp torsion bar keys and belltech 6400 shackles. I was also looking at Rancho RS5000x shocks. I'm running the stock rims and 265/75/16 at tires. I was looking for thoughts...
  5. 4.0 sohc underdrive pulley kit??

Thanks, I'll look them up
  6. 4.0 sohc underdrive pulley kit??

Yea I've seen some for the 3.0 and I've seen them for Mustangs but this is all new to me. I'm looking for mechanical solutions for power without breaking the bank before I look at tuning
  7. 4.0 sohc underdrive pulley kit??

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and started looking for upgrades for my ranger. I've been looking for an underdrive pulley kit but haven't been able to find one for my 09 ranger. I've seen mixed reviews on the forum but wanted to try it out. Does anyone know where I can find them?
  8. Members By Location

Ellwood city Pennsylvania
  9. New to TRS

It's 4wd 5spd. It's going to be my daily driver with a little off roading on the weekends. I'm planning on a lift and some power mods.
  10. New to TRS

Absolutely, the original plan was early 80's and make it a project but the Mrs needed a new car so she got mine and I got my ranger.
  11. New to TRS

Hey everyone, finally picked up an 09 ranger sport after lurking on the forum for a while. I just brought it home yesterday and after a few payments, I plan on making it my own. Thanks in advance for all the info.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad