• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 19cobia

1. Case interchange

Ok can anyone help my dumbas$ out my transfer case went out chain busted "all ugly" nothing ranger local are the any explorers I can get the transfer case from. My truck is a 2004 step side extcab edge 4.0 electric shift 4x4 auto. 4 inch super lift with the superlift front drive shaft
  2. 04 stepside

Ok I recived my least favorite codes today on 04 4x4 "edge stepside " po171 and po174 i found the throttle body bolts loose 3 turns each hate searching for air leaks :bawling:
  3. Fx4 series2

I got dumb one for y'all did they make any stepside fx4 series2 and if so how could i find production numbers also my search bar for the fourm has stopped working :sad. I live by that thing
  4. an idiot needs some help

OK im the idiot that needs help my 87 B2 has a bad rear end it has 373 gears i have a friend 8 work with that has a 89 b2 parts truck with the same gear but has limited slip that i can have free but it has the strange rear drive shaft and i have the normal ujoint shaft what is involved in swap...
  5. swap ???

ok i have a 88 ranger with LS4.10 on that is about to go to the junk yard this is my thoughts my b2 has 3.27 open axles can i swap them thanks for the help
  6. b2 and boats

has anyone ever put a jon boat on there b2 roof? im thinking about it but would like some pointers thank you for your time
  7. the loved FM146

this is my sister inlaws problem her 88b2 if you put ths shifter in any forward gear it act like its in 5th then if you take it out of gear and let the clutch out its in revirce What do ya think it needs :icon_rofl:
  8. your thoughs on a chop top ideal

what do ya think about welding the back wall of a ranger on a bii . i ask becuse i love the size of my bii i use it to hunt out of. the thing is sometimes i have to catch up a deer hound or two and them things stink up a truck . im just looking for thoughs and any problems you may foresee...
  9. 87 b2 wire help from the rbv gods

my 87 2.9 auto4x4 ok that out the way. This is the problem there is a wire that was just hangin under the dash my my feet it was red with a blue stripe. it melted the tack peg out motor stalled out smoke all the good stuff. Now it wont start so cleaned everything up cut out the burned parts. If...
  10. help form the gods of 2.9 tech.

1987 bronco II I can drive it about 25 to 30 miles she runs and drives like a dream. Now the problem at any given time after that she will just shut down no warning at all. AT shut down water temp 180, oil pressure 35psi, The truck will not restart checked spark at the coil nothing , all fuel...
  11. just headlights

has anyone used the sealed beam convert kit and if so how did you like them ? my 87 bii needs both light so i guess it would be a good time i only drove around four months on one light i ride my motorcycle most of the time so i didn't care but now no lights i guess i need to do...
  12. hard top

im sorry i know there is apost on this however i could not find it in the search if you would move that would be great maybe then i could find it . now to the point . has anyone thouge about the camper shells off a ex sport trac may take less mod then othe tops like the blazer and bronc tops...
  13. tranny swap for a 87 auto to stick

i have been in the tech library checking it out now i have one question. i will be going out to get the parts this weekend witch tranny would be the best swap and most bolt and go the 1988-92 fm-146 or the 1985-87 fm-145 thank you for any help you have:dunno:
  14. 90 stx what to look for ??

going to look at a 1990 ranger stx excab with a 2.9 auto . i just would like to know about that stx package and anything i sould look for on the truck . i may use it as a parts truck for my b2 or maybe the other way around. thank you for your timeand wisdom
  15. c5 questions

what do the god of ranger tech think of putting a 84 c5 from a bii behind a 87 2.9 pro con and if any thing would be needed think you for your time

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad