• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1MadRanger

1. 1MadRanger

Bringing back the vinyl decals

Just let me know where to send my payment......
  2. 1MadRanger

3.0l swap soon...

So it looks like I'm going to go with a 98... any additional things I need to make it work in a 96?
  3. 1MadRanger

How to adjust my NON ADJUSTING CLUTCH

OP did all that freaking out and never came back.. Think he just needed someone to talk to.
  4. 1MadRanger

anyone in nw fl

Michael did little to me personally... poked a hole in my roof and took out the back glass of my Honda... but my neighbor lost his entire house. Been very emotional to see the town I grew up in so torn up. The friday after the storm was the first time in my life i had to use a GPS to find my...
  5. 1MadRanger

anyone in nw fl

Over here in Panama City... dont have a 4x4 but like hanging out with other 4x4ers.
  6. 1MadRanger

Members By Location

Panama City, FL
  7. 1MadRanger

3.0l swap soon...

I'm doing a direct swap of the 3.0 in the coming days... any suprised I should know about... hidden bolts, stubborn wires, etc? It's a 96 so I'm assuming a 95-97 donor should be a direct swap... If i go 98+ is there any additional hardware i need?
  8. 1MadRanger

New guy here...

Figured id do the standard intro before I go on to postwhore up the place. Names Will... live down here in Panama City FL and just picked up a 1996 Ranger x cab 3.0. Has a blown engine but i plan to remedy that in the near future. Body and cab solid and i wanted a toy to tinker with... couldn't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad