• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1qaz

1. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

A great show in small town Iowa. Nice pic!
  2. 1qaz

BlackBII's white ranger

Awesome!! Congratulations! Rangers attract lots of people at car shows. Everyone has seen a million Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, and Novas. They've seen as many Rangers...just not any lately...and certainly not many that look good.
  3. 1qaz

BlackBII's white ranger

(y) Well done!
  4. 1qaz

BlackBII's white ranger

Looking awesome! Red on white can look good. :) Can't wait to see that NOS stripe kit on it.
  5. 1qaz

87 XLT - Factory Optioned Restoration

Here's to putting 2020 in the rear view and getting on with 2021. Happy New Year!
  6. 1qaz

Where can I get a build sheet?

You'll get something that looks like this:
  7. 1qaz

BlackBII's white ranger

NOS is the best way to go! Looks awesome!
  8. 1qaz

BlackBII's white ranger

Looking awesome! Nice setup, too!
  9. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

Oh, I need that 60s temperature weather. Not yet where I'm at. But hope is on the horizon.
  10. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

She's tucked away safely under a cover until winter exits stage left. She runs like a dream. The last Nebraska winter cracker her solenoid and she would stall unexpectedly. Once I found it, I replaced it and now it's just pure awesomeness to drive her. She turned 33 early in the month but I...
  11. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

Isn't owning a first gen Ranger great?!!
  12. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

Congratulations! What's your son's name? How's Mrs 85 doing?
  13. 1qaz

The decision to spend too much money......

The seats look more 1989-92. The paint should buff out nicely.
  14. 1qaz

'85 Ranger Restomod

Congratulations! Life really changes next month. Rest up. BTW the diff cover looks great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad