• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2.8 is great!

1. My bronco bit it 2.8 will be for sale

Hi guys, I'm in Canada fairly close to Washington state 30 minutes. I was towing a trailer jack knifed on me every body panel scraped, truck written off but I kept it will be selling driveline hard in the spring - fully rebuilt 2.8 with the turbo oil cooler mod, duraspark, 2150, aerostar headers...
  2. Help 85 dash brake light on flickers

So the dash light is on in my 85 bronco II for BRAKES. It flickers off when I go fast or ? irradicly goes off once in a while big bump on freeway or ?? I jacked up front spun wheel and brake works did same with rear wheels too. I haven't lost any fluid so what do you guys figure ?
  3. won't crank help !

Battery is fine, jump wire from pos to starter relay - cranks great Truck is standard 1984 need another person to hold clutch in while jumping. will do when wifey gets home. I recently replaced the safety neutral switch this past summer trouble shooting a burned up distributer reluctor module...
  4. 2.3 turbo engine wanted south west canada

good rebuilder or rebuilt whatcha got ??
  5. 2 inch body lift will I need to drop tank to change sending unit ???

Anyone know for sure whether the tank will need to be dropped for a re and re on a 85 bronco II gas tank sending unit the plain jane type with no fuel pump in tank and the bronco II has a 2 inch lift ??
  6. squeak from vibration dampner ??? what's up ?

yeah it leaks a little oil and really squeaks on a damp day squeaking all the time now dry or wet and goes away after about 20 minutes of driving. Is this what happens when a timing cover crank seal goes bad ? it's only got about 5,0000 klms on the new seal/motor. Any one else had a similar...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad