• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2buggy4U

1. 2buggy4U

Brake lights stay on

It was the booster that was bad. The parts house gave me the wrong one, and I questioned them about it, but was told it would work. It went in, but I didn't have any brake lights. I just finished installing the right booster. It's amazing how fast you can do it, if you aren't dealing with rusty...
  2. 2buggy4U

Brake lights stay on

A friend of mine found this for me. As soon as the sun comes up, and the temperature gets above freezing, I'm going to check this. It sounds exactly like what the brake pedal is doing in my truck.
  3. 2buggy4U

Brake lights stay on

Hello, I'm having a problem with my 97 Ranger brake lights staying on after I take my foot off of the brake pedal. The only way that I can get them to go out is to pull up on the pedal with my foot. I went for the easy parts cannon shot, and replaced the brake light switch with a new Motorcraft...
  4. 2buggy4U

New member, old Ranger owner.

Hello, my name is John and I'm working on a 1997 Ranger 2.3L 5speed, trying to get it road worthy. It's the 3rd Ranger that I have owned. I wanted to share, about some parts that I have found. I couldn't find any adjustable hood bumpers for the Ranger. So, I thought I would trying looking at...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad