• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 3.0Ranger

1. Ranger Rear End Problem

When my ranger is parked, and you grab a hold of either back wheel and pull on them back and fourth, you can hear a clunking noise going on, Any idea what that could be? Aint nothin to due with exhuast hittin on nothin, or spare tire loose or something with the suspension. I can also hear the...
  2. New Photos of My Ranger

Took some new pics after I cleaned my truck up this weekend, Enjoy!
  3. Jets Performance Programmer

I recently bought the Jets Performance programmer and went to plug it in my ranger and get some more power out. My ranger is a 1998 3.0L 4x4 I have 31s on it and haul my atv on a trailer with it sometimes. I could really use the extra power specially when hauling the bike and trailer up hill. I...
  4. Chatter noise from rear while driving

When I'm driving my 1998 ford ranger 4x4 3.0 5-speed i can hear a chatter noise coming from the rear of the truck when I go over a bump or the road gets rough. But when Its parked I looked underneath all seems to be tight. Any Ideas? Could be back brakes?
  5. Hi All

Hey my name is Clint. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been on this site for a few months just decide to make an account now. I own a 1998 Ford Ranger 3.0L 5-speed 4x4, has 162,xxxkms, very little rust and runs mint. I love the truck and have some plans for it nothin to major though. What I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad