• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 351ranger

1. 351ranger

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

Little Bob is 14?? Jesus, it's been a while since we saw each other. I have 2 kids now myself! What the hell happened!? Haha. Always good to see the old pig in action. That truck should be an inspiration to everyone, came from the bottom of Houghton lake and it's still on the road today with how...
  2. 351ranger

In honor of the 20th anniversary...

Amazing it's been 20 years!
  3. 351ranger

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

I'd love to see it when it's all done ��
  4. 351ranger

My old bronco is still kicking eh? Glad to hear it!
  5. 351ranger

Planning on going Bobby? I'm planning on it as long as I get the Cummins in my truck by then, and I'm putting a 4 door cab on it. Got 44" swampers going on it too. I'll probably drive it down so I may throw the swampers in the bed and change them down there. Let's do this:icon_thumby:
  6. 351ranger

I'm planning on being there as long as I get my beast back together by then. ��
  7. 351ranger

:icon_thumby: someone was joking I guess. I was on an off road Facebook page and someone said that but was screwing around. I fell for it. Haha oh well. Glad to hear it's still going.
  8. 351ranger

Hey Jim, I hear wellsville is patrolled by humvees now kicking people out. Might want to look into it. I know it's been talked about for years to be closed but I just heard today they are pretty serious about it.
  9. 351ranger

I believe it was. The same one I sunk it in the deep hole ?
  10. 351ranger

I'm in the pic standing in the back 4 th person in from the left with the dark blue sweatshirt. Brett and darrel beach are on left of me, my buddy Eric is to the right, my buddy Dave is sitting in front next to will.
  11. 351ranger

Oh man, I better get cracking on my truck. Not a RBV at the moment but could have some fun ?
  12. 351ranger

Skyranger

Look at this god awful ugly thing. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5629633023.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad