• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4.0B2

1. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

ending up having to replace both fuel pumps, fuel tank, pigtail to the in tank pump and the filter w/ fresh gas it fired right up and ran. I changed all the fluids and drive it on rainy days now since my jeep stays naked during the summer. it's still not my DD but it's DD'able.
  2. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

holy tread revival! this thing is running and driving again!
  3. 4.0B2

Sponsor Giveaway Items

Sweet. Quality stuff
  4. 4.0B2

The gun thread...

Yeah.... Just leave it loaded and not locked up lol
  5. 4.0B2

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I'm 5'4" and 130.... you can conceal the 3.8" XDm. :icon_thumby:
  6. 4.0B2

I'm still just loving my XDm and Theis holster with SOE belt
  7. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

8. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

Get me the numbers and I'll help you out. When I get on my ipad or laptop tonight or tomorrow night I'll search for the post from Legoms with the explanation of how it works. It's in my build thread somewhere
  9. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

If you know your compressed height, uncompressed height, and spring rate... You can figure out the other number.
  10. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

Now on SAS, you may be okay with a softer rate.... Idk.
  11. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

Do the math and you can figure out exactly how much it'll compress under the weight of your rig. 240 sounds right but idk about the height exactly.
  12. 4.0B2

what coils to use???

I tried 6" XJ coils but they were Rough county and only 110ppi and WAYYYY to soft. EB coils have a better rate for most of us at 180ish ppi
  13. 4.0B2

1. 9mm is fine. 2. I holster carry at 4:30 IWB and it's always in the same spot. Good holster and good gun belt and it'll never move.
  14. 4.0B2

Edc

Bump anyone else?
  15. 4.0B2

Still rocking my XDm, hoping I never need it. SOE belt and Theis holster still work awesome. Kytex gear mag holster, looks new still. Highly recommend these items.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad