• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88_Eddie

1. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

bump, need this gone, make an offer
  2. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

pic bump
  3. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

bump
  4. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

bought this 5+ years ago from another member on here, installed it in an open carrier and then never did anything else with it. has a brand new spring and pin kit. this is for a 31 spline 8.8 $175 shipped to the lower 48
  5. 88_Eddie

The gun thread...

that's good news Josh, glad they caught the POS that had it. hopefully they actually punish him and just a slap on the wrist. no real updates on my guns, I am building a new AR15 though. this one will be a SPR/mk12 inspired build. I have the lower all assembled and a stripped upper waiting...
  6. 88_Eddie

The gun thread...

time for another update fellers. finally got the little device i sent in my paperwork for just at a year ago (thanks to the ATF). we can hunt with them now in NC. rifle weighs 14.8 pounds with it now, unloaded. found a guy on ebay that sold 1/2x28 thread adapters so i can use it on my AR...
  7. 88_Eddie

My AR Build

update on the rifle got a scope for it finally, it's a Weaver Kapsa 1.5-6x, going to shoot it/zero it for the first time today. we'll see how it works. i plan on using it for deer hunting only, still planning on some sort of red dot got some magpul grips at the last gun show, i really like...
  8. 88_Eddie

My 1st AR-15 Build

i cant decide which stock i want. i was thinking a magpul CTR, but i've been eyeballing the SOPMOD stocks latley
  9. 88_Eddie

My AR Build

4.0B2 updated his AR page, so I decided to update mine as well. i did a shitty job on the first duracoat paintjob i did, i didnt like the color either. so i took the rifle compeltely apart, stripped everything and painted it again with magpul FDE duracoat. much better job this time. it's not...
  10. 88_Eddie

My 1st AR-15 Build

that red dot will be fine, i've heard only good stuff about them. ive been trying to save for one, but i always end up buying ammo instead and using my irons. i'm gonna see what deals i can find after xmas. gun looks good. i love shooting mine, dont know how i got along without one for so...
  11. 88_Eddie

gun coming out of storage

on the bolt shroud or the handle? i've had two 700's and dont recall any numbers anywhere on the bolt. i'll have to take a look at my 700P when i get home.
  12. 88_Eddie

damn, that's in real good shape. looks like a rem 700 BDL with a fixed power leupold scope. take good care of it. a good caliber too, you can kill pretty much any animal in north america with a 3006. you shouldnt have trouble finding ammo for it.
  13. 88_Eddie

Heat never hot!!!

i bet the t-stat is stuck open. if the t-stat was stuck closed or the water pump wasnt pumping, you'd be overheating. t-stat is also the cheapest place to start.
  14. 88_Eddie

pics post haste dude. but yeah, double check caliber, hopefully it's stamped on the barrel. an old, bolt action, wood stock could be one of about 32,000 different guns. give it a good cleaning. after making sure it's unloaded, dry fire it a few times and test the safety. and yeah, weez is...
  15. 88_Eddie

The gun thread...

and it's done......thanks again smokeater!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad