• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 91rangerdanger

1. Any members in the PA or surrounding states?

Anyone on here from PA or any of the surrounding states? Please feel free to join my facebook group page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/189914761176730/
  2. my truck was someones from here? has a trs sticker on it. frm PA

My truck has a ranger station premium member 2009 sticker on it. Anyone know who's it was from here.?
  3. my truck.was owned by a member here? has a trs premium member 2009 sticker on it

Does anyone know this truck? Has a ranger station 2009 premium member sticker on the back
  4. replaced headgaskets.now slight idle surge and running cool with temp fluctuation

So I just replaced the heads and head gaskets on my 91 4.0 ranger. Started fine properly bled the cooling system now the idle surges slightly a few hundred rpm at most and temp gauge doesn't go past the o on the normal on the temp gauge. It got up to m once and went back down. Normally rests on...
  5. Hello Ranger Station! New member from PA

Hey yall new guy here from lancaster PA. Ive recently bought a 1991 ford ranger extended cab 4x4 5 speed. Lifted 7 inches total. 3in body 4in suspension. has a hurst shifter in it and and came with a tonoue cover lol. anyhow its currently sitting in my garage waiting for a new set of heads...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad