• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 92waranger

1. 3.4 sho v8

Has anyone ever heard of putting a 3.4 SHO v8 in a 92 ranger 4.0????? Is it even possible without extensive modification???
  2. SHO 3.0 v6

Has anyone heard of how hard it would be to put a 91 Taurus 3.0 sho motor in a 92 4.0 ranger? those motors are 220 horse plus its still a v6? I was also thinking of the 3.4 sho v8?????
  3. cruise

i have a 92 stx 4x4 and the cruise doesn't work. I have checked the fuses that i have and non seem to be burnt out. does anyone have a picture of what the fuses were. if that is not it, what could it be. I should have had this done this a while ago. I drove to jackson wy. from washington...
  4. 98 4.0

i have a 92 stx ext cab, and i want to swap motors with one i had found, it's a 98 4.0 and i was wondering if it right into my 92. What would i need? I know it came out of a ranger that had a dash fire so i don't know if the wire harness is good. and also it is from a 2wd and mine is a 4x4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad