• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 92XLT.Mark

1. 92XLT.Mark

seen a loud 93-97 red ranger on wayne rd. (wayne,michigan)

Well while driving home from my bowling league tonight I came upon the red ranger that Ive been seeing lately. Was wondering if he's a member here. Around 10:30pm behind me at the checkers fast food spot off of wayne rd.
  2. 92XLT.Mark

What type of A/C do I have?

I own a 1992 Ranger xlt 4.0, A/C stoped blowing cold air a few years ago. The truck has 136,000 on it. Its from florida and the A/C was used all the time every day. There's no leaks and everything works fine...do I just need to buy one of these...
  3. 92XLT.Mark

I need these to fit.lol.

Hello, some of you might notice this post already from rangerpowersports.com But, looking for some different feedback. I bought these wheels/tires for $700 from a buddy of mine. They are off his cobra. The tires are 275/45/17's. The tires are pretty much brand new, and the wheels have no...
  4. 92XLT.Mark

my new truck

Just got it from my grandparents this week....Its been babied all its life...... :yahoo: The ranger is an 1992 XLT, with the 4.0L .What I would like to do to my truck is...... Try and get a nice exhaust note New freash factory paint job, with replacement sticker stripes down the side. Clear...
  5. 92XLT.Mark

New to this forum, 92' Ranger XLT

Hey everyone I offically own my grandparents 92' Ranger XLT. I've always wanted it because its got way more tourqe than my 85' 2.3L Mustang. This truck spent most of its life in Flordia which I love because the isn't any body rust anywhere! The chassis is has surface rust all over but I spent...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad