• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94 2.3T RED DANGER RANGER

1. charging problem

I FIGURED IT OUT TRIP ON THIS,ALL ALONG IT WAS THE MAGNETIC PICKUP IN THE DIZZY THAT I JUST REPLACED CRAZY RIGHT
  2. charging problem

ive gone over every wire with a fine toothed comb ,twice about to do it again as we speak.im about to make a new harness from scratch tonight i dgaf any more i need my flipping truck no i messed up the vam so it wont work thats why i spent the $1100 on the system but i just repined the svo...
  3. charging problem

ok so ive narrowed it down to the pimpx eec and or the engine harness, so i went through the engine harness checked all the wires from the eec plug to every sensor it all checks out it seems to be only when voltage is raised above 13.0v does it start throwing a fit and any higher than 13.75v it...
  4. instantly turns truck off ,,update

sorry well here is a nother update i coud ld never get a reading with the volt meter being the truck turns off soon as its the alt is hooked up now idont remember if i mentioned i have a pimp ms3 ecu but this is wut i did today i took the old battery and hooked it up with jumper cables grond to...
  5. instantly turns truck off ,,update

So I have stripped all the electro tape off of the complete vehicle harness inside and out remove the dashboard everything same problem after I put it back together nobody has any ideas nobody at this whole range of community nobody has any ideas thanks are you guys around Ranger guys somebody's...
  6. instantly turns truck off ,,update

so the other day it was raining and i just resently got a pimpx stand alone ecu for my truck 94 stepside single cab 4.0 now 2.3t swaped in it for over 4 years now and i was with the tuner guy and it keeps droping cylders with the spout hooked up off the TFI,and unpluged i got all 4 cylinders it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad