• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99iowa4x4ranger

1. 99iowa4x4ranger

engine hunting for idle

i have a 1994 reg cab 2.3 5 speed ranger, and truck sometimes will buck a slight bit, not too noticeable, but if i am coming to slow down and pop it into neutral, the truck will surge/hunt and go up and down in rpm, until i get to about 20 mph, and then it will smooth out and run fine, i have no...
  2. 99iowa4x4ranger

misfire again

well the 4.0 has a misfire again and its starting to act like it did the last time when the heads were replaced.. it shakes at idle and when you have the cruise set it will just randomly buck.. hooked up mac mentor to it, and it says misfire cylinder 4 and o2 sensor codes (rich and lean on same...
  3. 99iowa4x4ranger

contour svt seats

i think i have a set of mnb leather contour svt seats, and i was wondering if anyone knew if they could be bolted into a ranger, or if they would fit if the brackets were changed? any help is greatly appreciated Thanks:icon_thumby:
  4. 99iowa4x4ranger

new truck got smashed :(

i just got my new ranger last tuesday and it got smashed today, the whole ext cab portion on the pass. side is caved in and the bed is all cracked up, its a fiberglass step side bed. and i went to get a couple estimates today and there all around 4100-4200 i was wondering if anyone knows if they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad