adsm08's latest activity

• adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Front Wheel Bearings Install.
    Best way to do it depends on if you have auto or manual hubs, because the bearing hardware is different between them. In general I will...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Blown 4.0L sohc.
    My cheap HF engine hoist has been doing the job, and well, since 2006.
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Rear Window Options.
    You need to figure out if you have a gasket held window, or one that is bolted in first. All the double sliders I have ever seen were...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Frame rust how bad is it?.
    Find a new truck.
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Blown 4.0L sohc.
    Get a cherry picker, engines are heavy.
  • adsm08
    I assume you know what a helicoil is. They suck for blind holes, but there are different threaded inserts that work well for what your...
  • adsm08
    I do. I need to repair some holes on a retaining block on the one tractor.
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Holy heating bill!.
    In past years I have gotten loads with lots of Locust and Birch, some Oak and Maple. Not really sure what I was burning the last few...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Holy heating bill!.
    I just dropped $800 to buy my heat for the winter. Cost about twice what it should have because I couldn't get a pole wood delivery this...
  • adsm08
    1 ohm will drop 1 volt. 6 ohms will drop 6 volts, not 2 or 3. The battery voltage KOEO appears to be about 11.5 The fuel pump requires...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread 7.3 boost?.
    I can't find an actual stated maximum spec, but in the boost testing procedure the say the gauge you use only needs to go to 30 PSI, and...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Leafspring insulators/silencers.
    That's OK, you lost the rest of us back at the first post.
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Rear Window Options.
    What @Fastech370ca wants to do will work. @Dirtman go grab literally any sliding rear window off any year super cab Ranger and just...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 reacted to snoranger's post in the thread Rear Window Options with Like Like.
    Where's the confusion? There are 2 different rear windows... 1. Bolt in. (All supercabs. All 93 and up regular cabs.) 2. Gasket mount...
  • adsm08
    adsm08 replied to the thread Volvo EPAS Conversion.
    I wonder if I could use one of these on my tractor. I need a manual diverter valve that can switch the direction of the flow.