• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AG Builds

1. 1983 2.3 turbo swap into a 1990 ranger

I have a 1983 2.3 turbo from a thunder bird that I want to swap into my 1990 ranger that has a 2.9. After I take the 2.9 out, can I just get 1990 2.3 engine mounts and install the turbo engine in it? After that is there anything else I’ll need to do? I have the wiring harness from the 2.3 turbo...
  2. 2.3 turbo swap

I have an 83 thunderbird coupe 2.3 turbo with wiring harness, and Ecu. I want to swap it into my 1990 ford ranger which has a 2.9. Could I just take the 2.9 out with the wiring harness and the Ecu and replace it with the 2.3 engine with its harness and Ecu? Just a direct fit? No tuning or...
  3. 1990 2.9 manual ranger 302 conversion

Im looking to swap a 302 into my 90 ranger. It is 2wd, manual. I was wondering what all i would need. What other trucks/cars can i use for the engine, wiring harnesss, and ecu? If i were to go carburated what exactly would i need to get the fuel to the engine? As for the transmission, would a...
  4. Non aftermarket ranger bumpers on Rangers

I have a 99 ranger and i was wondering if anyone has ever put on an aftermarket bumper that wasnt intended for a ranger on theirs. I understand that the mounting brackets would have to be modified. I would like to know how the fitment was or how you cusomized it to fit. I'm thinking about Jeep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad