• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aggoodin

1. Duratec with an Extended cab

The Ranger got bought for schlepping stuff around at work, convenience of the bed and the mileage of an average car and a few months after I bought it we got banned from using personal vehicles for certain work purposes. I get a new car all the time. Last 3 cars I've owned 2007 Ranger 2008...
  2. Duratec with an Extended cab

I sold the truck and bought a Fusion Hybrid in june. Thats how much I bellyached.
  3. Help! Where do I get a tach signal on a 07 2.3?

I went through the alldata and got the pins of everything else I need but there is no mention of a tach signal in the diagrams. I read somewhere that the coil pack ignition vehilces pull this off the crank sensor. I tried this. I got a signal but it certainly was not right. My RPM's read max and...
  4. Duratec with an Extended cab

How fast are you averaging?
  5. 6k vvme HID's on my 2007 Ranger

Here they are. 30 min install, if that even. $67 shipped straight from China from vvme.com
  6. Ebay pre-cut tint?

Anyone ever bought any of the tint kits off ebay? The pieces are all cut for the truck, you just apply. I bought one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Ranger-Super-Cab-1998-08-Complete-Tint-Precut_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63689QQihZ021QQitemZ310079411436QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW looks like...
  7. Less than 11k and my rotors are warped

What is the dealer going to say? Warranty? I am hoping. I know brakes are a wear item but 1 year and less than 11k on the truck?
  8. Added another Ford to the Stable

I picked up a 2008 Fusion SEL with the "Sport Appearance" package and everything but all wheel drive. This car is HOT. Ford hit a home run on these things. Came with 18's on it!
  9. Duratec starting

My 07 does the same thing and my wifes 03 Protege (a 2.3 is a bored out 2.0) has taken a few cranks to start since it had 0 miles on it. I was concerned about the Protege at first but nothing has ever gone wrong with it so when I went to test drive the Ranger it did not surprise me that it...
  10. Duratec with an Extended cab

We get a heaping helping of ethanol whether we like it or not when the cold weather hits Minnesota.
  11. Oil ?

The Motorcraft 5-20 semi synthetic at Wally World is so fricken cheap too, I wouldn't even consider not buying it.
  12. 4.10's to 3.73's

I have an 07 Extended Cab with a 2.3 auto. I use it as a commuter/occasional hauler. I drive 32 miles each way to work at 75mph on the cruise control. I am getting like 21mpg now that its cold out. I am disappointed. It turns about 3k rpm at that speed. I was thinking about changing out the...
  13. Duratec with an Extended cab

FWIW I have an 07 Extended Cab automatic 2.3 in the garage with 4.10's and now that its cold out I am getting about 21mpg. In the summer I was getting 23-24mpg. I am disappointed in it honestly. I drive at one speed, 75mph, on cruise control, for 32 miles each way everyday to work. A...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad