• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Airman9911

1. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

Aite. Will tackle that once I get the rearend put back together. Thanks. Will let you know if it worked or not.
  2. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

It's an 06, sorry
  3. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

It's an 06, sorry
  4. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

I can only assume oriellys scan tool doesn't work for ride alongs? 🤣
  5. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

Brand new front end. Pa chased cows at 20mph through fields and it was all shot.
  6. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

Wouldn't that throw an ABS light? Because I don't have any light pop up. Just sound and feel.
  7. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

It doesn't pull either way. Just shutters and you can feel the "vibration" in the brake pedal and can hear it chatter.
  8. Anti-lock engages, but only when backing down my driveway

When I'm backing down my driveway (very slight hill) my anti-lock engages. ABS light does not come on, but the pedal feels and sounds like the anti-lock is activated. I'm braking just enough to control rolling down hill. Slightly more than the brake lights to illuminate. Once the pedal feels...
  9. 93 Ranger 3.0 V6 will not idle.

Hey, As the title states my ranger will not idle unless you feather the throttle, and even then it doesn't want to. It will immediately die, until the engine starts to warm up, if you stop feathering the throttle. So far I have changed the idle air control valve, the fuel filter, and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad