• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AJamesR

1. Is the voltmeter needed?

I have a 93 Explorer that was stripped down to use as an off road rig, but I'm not sure the guy knew what he was doing, The whole dash is gone and with it I'm sure some electrical components. It starts, runs, and drives great, so I don't imagine too many important things could have been...
  2. A fake windshield?

So I just got a '93 Explorer Sport today, but it's got no glass in it, windshield, side, rear... nothing, it's fine as it's going to be an off-road rig only, but I'de really like to get some kind'a windshield in it. However I don't really wanna pay $200 bucks to get replacement glass just to...
  3. Fuel Pump problem... or is it?

I have a 1994 Ford Explorer that I put a 92 explorer engine into a while back. My problem is this: sometimes it starts and runs perfect, but other times it doesn't start at all, if I turn the key on and hear the "hum" of the fuel pump then I know it'll start, but if I turn it on and don't hear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad