• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by alwaysFlOoReD

1. alwaysFlOoReD

MAB3L, the most reasonable truck on the road!

I have quite the assortment of aluminum signs I've acquired thru the years. I might repurposed them... Lol. Wish I had one that said; Flip Over Read Directions... Would have been great for my truck in the avatar pic...
  2. alwaysFlOoReD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

Should attach fins on the bottom. Then the tanks look like auxiliary lift rockets. Might fit a theme if you're looking to get to heaven. Of course, with it at 180°, it might be aimed the wrong way for heaven, but maybe a true course non-the-less?... ;)
  3. alwaysFlOoReD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

Pivot it a full 180°. Then it looks like a steering wheel...
  4. alwaysFlOoReD

MAB3L, the most reasonable truck on the road!

AFAIK, the 3 is a high rev motor, not like you mentioned at the beginning. Maybe changing the rear end to get higher numerically ratio would get you into a higher rpm range when cruising. I like the idea of turbo too.
  5. alwaysFlOoReD

For Sale 1987 Bronco II

Price?
  6. alwaysFlOoReD

carb kit questions...

Good site! Saved it.
  7. alwaysFlOoReD

carb kit questions...

I have a 2bbl carb on my 2.8 in my pinto. The tag on the carb reads d7ye-aa. Looking at Rockauto I find listings for several carb kits. One has the same d7ya-aa as my carb. Another carb kit has d7ye-ba. My local parts has the d7ye-ba in stock and can't get the -aa. What would the difference be...
  8. alwaysFlOoReD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

I like it. Kind of looks like a casket too.
  9. alwaysFlOoReD

What did YOU do today?

10. alwaysFlOoReD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

You must have been like a mosquito, working between the raindrops...
  11. alwaysFlOoReD

FORD to recall 43000 SUV`s

50 years since I first heard that question, and finally an answer that makes sense...lol
  12. alwaysFlOoReD

I was wondering if this was a satire site, but it looks to be legit. How sad...
  13. alwaysFlOoReD

I'm surprised that is allowed.
  14. alwaysFlOoReD

1987 Ranger Project

The bolts go into "J" type nuts that attach to the frame. Most of the threaded shank is exposed to water splashing from the road...
  15. alwaysFlOoReD

New tools you've bought recently?

Picked up some welding clamps at Princess Auto. (Canadian Harbor Freight). Big ones $15 each, small ones $13 each. I think I'll go back for more big ones.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad