• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AQUADGIO1200

1. Adding LSD to 08 Ranger?

I have a new 08 Ranger Sport Ranger that i bought 5 months ago. Its a v6 3.0 with automatic transmission. Can I add a limited slip differential to it? Is it costly if possible?
  2. 2008 Ranger Sports V6 3.0 Tow

Hey fellas....i just bought my 08 Sports Ranger with auto transmission and v6 3.0 engine. The manual stated the tow max is 2200 LBS or so....what would happen if i go over it by no more than 500 lbs. Im afraid my boat and trailer weigh about 2600lbs total (in that range). I have towed it twice...
  3. Towing Question

Hello fellow blue oval guys.....i just purchased my new 08 Ford Ranger Sport Super Cab w/3.0 v6 & auto tranny a month ago. Im new to Ford trucks and would like to know if the Ranger will be able to tow a small to medium sized boat (aluminum 10-20 footer-or a fiberglass one of same length)? The...
  4. new 2008 Ranger owner!!

Hello to all my fellow ranger owners...this past weekend i went to my local Ford dealership in San Diego and made myself an owner of an 08 Ranger super cab w/auto trans v6 3.0 engine in a nice charcoal color! This is my first Ford truck/car...i came from owning a subaru forester turbo. I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad