• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by archifx

1. archifx

Mystery Vacuum Line (Any Ideas Where It Goes?)

I have an 88 Ranger with the 2.9L engine. I have this mysterious vacuum line that does not have a home. Any advice on what I am missing where this connects? See photos.
  2. archifx

88 Ranger 2.9 Exhaust Manifolds

Gotcha... that makes total sense. It was baffling me. Looks like a turbo manifold lol. I appreciate that.
  3. archifx

I snapped a photo of my manifold with the opening going to nowhere... Where does the pipe route to?
  4. archifx

Gotcha... When you say plugged, is there a specific part that can achieve this or should I get creative? You mention the EGR system, I should probably locate the missing system correct? Does anyone have photos of what this is supposed to look like with the EGR system in place? Any photos of the...
  5. archifx

I recently picked up a nice 1988 Ranger with the 2.9 Can anyone tell me why the passenger side exhaust manifold has an open port on it? Does this connect to something that should be in its place? Any help would be great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad