• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Art

1. Taking too long to warm up??

95 2.3L, last winter she started taking a long time to get warm. It sucked, especially in some of the sub-zero Michigan mornings we had. I was a cold dude. I figured the old thermostat was stuck open, so I wasn't too worried about it. What with a long Labor Day weekend and all, I figured I would...
  2. Whistling sound at speed?

Hi guys, 1994 Ranger 2WD Having an issue with my truck, where at about 40mph I start getting a whistle-like noise. If i take it out of gear and let it idle in neutral it still makes the noise as long as I'm doing 40+. As i go faster it seems to increase in pitch. I have been noticing it for the...
  3. Truck wants to die when I hit the gas

1994. pushrod 4.0. Manual 5 speed. Truck sits there and idles well. when i hit the throttle she runs like crap, acts like it wants to die. Anybody have any clue why my truck might be doing this? this is my daily driver right now so I really need to get this fixed asap. Any and all help is...
  4. Passenger Seat Belt Not Extending Completely

Hello, I have a 1994 Ranger Extended cab and I'm having issues with the passenger side seat belt. A couple of my buddies are fairly big dudes and they're complaining that the passenger side belt doesn't extend all the way. My question is a) What might be wrong with the belt and b) How do I get...
  5. Help! 1994 Ranger dies when I run heat and lights!?!

I love my 1994 Ranger. That being said I'm having a bit of trouble with it and thought I'd see what the forums thought. Last week I started having a peculiar problem. Whenever I run my heat and my headlights at the same time there is a significant drain on the battery, which is apparent on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad