• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ATX

1. ATX

Not getting full drop with Beams?

Um the beams are 3" drop already cause I have them . Plus I cut the dead coil and a half out for another 1 " drop . Mine came down right there . Yes used springs so I get that versus new and break in time . But the beams are made for 3 already and only got 2.5 Sent from my iphone while gettin...
  2. ATX

Blowin out header gaskets ?

So I'm so tired of blow out gaskets on the passenger side flange . Flange is thick and seems to set flush from the naked eye but has to be some what warped or the header bolt holes are not large enough and hitting the sides of the flange when tightened down . I've checked length since I've...
  3. ATX

Driveshaft

I went to the jy and got a aluminum driveshaft from a e series van . Like 4" so it's strong and yet light . I got that complete for like $60 . Then took it to the driveshaft shop here in town and had it shortened . Cheaper to shorten then extend . I paid $160 balances out the door . I'm static...
  4. ATX

Weird thought

Well on my 08 tailblazer ss I have the adjustable djm rear sway bar . It has two or 3 adjusting holes for stiffness rating built in to the bar . So maybe these may preform the same way . With me trying each going tighter the body roll got less but more ridged . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ATX

Let's see what's out there....

96 expo 5.0 ,tri-y headers ,4r70w trans , 4" custom aluminum driveshaft. Expo 3.73 diff with expo leaf springs and rear shackles flipped . Djm I beams and cut springs lol stock gas tank deleted and relocated fuel cell to very back . T5 swap is in the works as we speak . My daily drift truck...
  6. ATX

Let's see what's out there....

I approve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ATX

94 extended rear seat delete / cubbies

So I was checking in on a fellow members thread (prymetime1) and he just finished a speaker install . Well looking at his pics I see something I've never seen in a ranger . I have seats that fold out . This is a cubby . What is the actually name for it . Someone know where I can buy them ...
  8. ATX

Coil overs?

That's a nice setup you got going I just wanna go fast [emoji48]
  9. ATX

6" oval led lights on 94 ranger wiring issue

Ok so I thought I had it working right but it's not . The light that I have are the led optronic glolight stl111 surface mounts Well I originally wired them up with the Hopkins 40215 trailer harness adapter that is plug and play . And ran the wires like a trailer . I get the parking light...
  10. ATX

5.0 swapped 94 ranger tach issue

Well figured it out . In the end cut the tan/yellow tach wire and cut the black/ yellow 8cyl wire .soldered the the signal coming In for the t/y 4/6 cyl wire on the chassis to the blk/y 8cyl wire in the pigtail (which is grey /right side connector . With my snap on scanner plugged in to obd2 the...
  11. ATX

5.0 swapped 94 ranger tach issue

Ok guys will I've been digging around looking and will keep looking but I figured I ask now since the dash is apart . Well my 96 5.0 swap is complete and running great , but tack reads different (Rpms wrong ) . I have 2 14 pin connectors and a speedo cable . No dash pot adjustments that I can...
  12. ATX

Atx's 94" xcab build

Yea wife more mad at the fact she in a slow suv rental that's ride height equals a 4x4 she says then anything now . 20x10's may not happen due to back order issues . So the body shop said they'll repainted all wheels for me to color match the truck [emoji106]? Well been working on the bed and...
  13. ATX

Atx's 94" xcab build

Just need to find a crank pulley smaller then the 6 1/2 on it now since the water pump and crank are touching but must work with mustang setup . The reason why that last pump failed . Trying to find a smaller crank and keep the bigger water pump pulley it has now The ranger is running great...
  14. ATX

Bullitt/DJM 4/5 installed today

So how wide are the wheels and offset by chance ? I just wanna go fast [emoji48]
  15. ATX

96 5.0 42 pin conn. To 94 4.0 ranger harness

Ok guys well I'm getting the wiring straighten out right now . So when I pulled the wiring from the expo I made sure to cut as much extra as I could which is enough to reach over to the stock ecu location on the driver side bulkhead . Svt was awesome enough to send me the 42 pin out for the expo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad