• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bamadams

1. masanders’s 2000 Ranger Build

Nice work it’s very inspirational and some things I would like to do some day!!
  2. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Update AC was low on freon bought another bottle with a gauge and filled it up to the correct pressure using the chart above. Thanks for that the picture was very helpful and was more accurate that what the gauge on the bottle said. AC is blasting cold air and I will keep an eye on it and if I...
  3. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Thank you that’s great information
  4. 2000 ford ranger xlt

No vibration at all everything seems normal except no cold air. It seems to me that on ac mode it’s doesnt kick on long enough so maybe there isn’t enough pressure for it to stay on longer. I’ll do the right thing and put a gauge on it and put an update when I know more. Is there anything else I...
  5. 2000 ford ranger xlt

I figured my issue was that I didn’t actually have a gauge and I just put in an unknown amount but I wanted to check if there was other issues before I bought another better can.
  6. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Thanks again and I’ve already checked out some YouTube videos and I noticed that gauges are based off the air temperature so I will make sure to get a better one next time and not waste my time or money.
  7. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Thanks for your advice as well!
  8. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Yeah I kinda figured that and went with the small can without one with hopes it would work. I did the same on my Honda CR-V and recharged the system and was the coldest ac I’ve felt. I did how ever scare my self when I over filled and the blow out valve opened up. Do you happen to know any specs...
  9. Hello from CB Colorado

Hello everyone! I’m new to this site and what brought me here is a ac issue so any answer please find my thread. I have a 2000 ford ranger xlt with the two jump seats in the back 3L v6. i Have owned it for three years in August. I bought with only 48k miles! Since then I’ve but almost 30k on...
  10. 2000 ford ranger xlt

Hello, I just noticed the ac stopped producing cold air this week first time I used it since last summer. I put in a can of the refill Freon and nothing changed it was a 14 oz can. I’m not sure if I put enough in. I checked all the fuses in the cab and in the engine compartment and nothing is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad