• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BAMAJiPS

1. BAMAJiPS

1994 Ranger Trans options

Have a 1994 Ranger XLT as seen in thumbnail. Put a new motor in over this summer (4.0). Ended up having a caliper seize and melted my auto hubs so I put a new set of Warn 29071 Manuels (Si, señor) on there. If its not one thing its 50. The transfer case electric motor bit the bullet so I have to...
  2. BAMAJiPS

4.0 OHV Crankshaft Variance

I've done several 4.0 swaps and several transmission swaps but ive never run into this. Maybe this is the perfect storm or ive never done it in this combo before. I yanked a 4.0 OHV out of a 94 Ranger 4x4 Auto and bought a yard motor. The yard motor still had the clutch installed as it came out...
  3. BAMAJiPS

Flex Plate Question - Vulcan 3.0

Heres my story - I put a Ford crate vulcan 3.0 motor into a 2000 Taurus last year. I totaled the car shortly thereafter. I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 and the one time Taurus motor (which was actually produced as a 2007 Ranger Engine ironically) is about to drop into my B3000. Here's the question...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad