• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BBronk

1. Newby. 86 B2..68k...5M...4X4

Thanks! I'm seeing them online from 35-50 bucks. That's a little off still, just keeping it from getting worse. It's my daily driver right now, I've been researching ideas as to what to do with it, chop top with custom roll cage, leave as is just make it right, etc. Time and money, right? Lol...
  2. 86 B2 rear hatch HELP

This was my vehicle in college, been in the barn at my parents since I parked it in 1990. Guess the barn leaked. Bad. Still only have 68k. and gonna do a frame off eventually, just gotta stop the rust temporarily. May just grind sand and patch and coat with.bed liner...nah, I'm from the roadkill...
  3. 86 B2 rear hatch HELP

This sucks
  4. 86 B2 rear hatch HELP

Finally got it open, lots of lube, shoving rods back and forth, and yanking it open. Alas, pulling back the rug reveals a crap ton of rust. Needs to be done I guess...thanks for your help!
  5. Newby. 86 B2..68k...5M...4X4

I got it open! Clamps were seized around the striker. It was a chore. And once pulled back carpet, tons of rust! Woohoo! Crap....
  6. 86 B2 rear hatch HELP

Got panel off, of course the whole assembly needs replaced, and I can physically move the unlock rods, BUT the dang jaws around the striker will NOT move from closed position.. Can I lube and pry them open?
  7. Newby. 86 B2..68k...5M...4X4

Came upon an issue...removed back panel and the rods are going back and forth but the jaws around the bolt won't open....thoughts? And thank you very much!
  8. Newby. 86 B2..68k...5M...4X4

Hey guys, 3 yrs ago retrieved my college driver from family barn. She only had 55k on her, runs like a scalded ape. Seems to have some interior rust issues thanks to the damn drip rail and dried side window seals. Other than the obvious "fix it now" issues, WHERE in the interior would you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad