• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Beccab

1. Rough idle and stall 94 manual

I had a similar problem over the winter. I couldn't go up hills. (My entire city is hills) or over 45 coasting. it would also randomly do this in good weather. I figured it was a dirty battery terminal, since I could pop the hood clean them off, or discount and reconnect and it would fire up...
  2. Well none of the scrapping happened.... since replacing the o rings only worked for getting as...

Well none of the scrapping happened.... since replacing the o rings only worked for getting as far as up the street. It started spewing gas out of the regulator. Went to the junk yard got replacements. Still pissing gas! So going to get an entirely new part and then wait and see. Posting on...
  3. Helped my dad with the front and rear shocks. Thinking of not doing add a leafs? The load assist...

Helped my dad with the front and rear shocks. Thinking of not doing add a leafs? The load assist raised the rear plenty. Found a gas leak when I popped the hood, replaced the O rings for that. Rides a bunch better now (who knew lol) Going to test out the load assist with a blown up lawnmower and...
  4. Kinda new from MA

thank you! ?
  5. Kinda new from MA

oil and coolant are ok. I just always forget to look. its a 4. I had to pop the hood for the battery terminals today. ?
  6. Kinda new from MA

(If possible depending on how this sight is set up I may turn my Introduction post into a check list of sorts if that's okay.) What the truck needs. -1 shackle bracket -New struts and or shocks? -Probably gabriel Coil over load adjust for rear kinda lost on the front seat up? -Ball joints...
  7. Kinda new from MA

I've hit this site many times for info so far. Hi people! So, I've got a hand me down ranger, 5 speed manual, it has 280k+ on it (i already put at least a few thousand on it) I believe it's a little 4 banger since it keeps me from speeding (and I haven't actually looked) The truck was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad