• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bent Bolt

1. Bent Bolt

Dirty rotten stinking piece of C4 garbage!!!!!

Hard to say without actually being there hands on. Can you take a few pictures with the gear train apart?
  2. Bent Bolt

Dirty rotten stinking piece of C4 garbage!!!!!

Looks like you're not splining the direct clutch to the forward clutch drum properly. When you push on the top of the that stack , does it feel springy?
  3. Bent Bolt

cummins ranger axle upgrade Q's

Yeah I suspected that for awhile. Just got to the point I was tired of fixing the damn thing EVERY time I went out. Now I'm having fun spanking Jeeps offroad , upgrading and taking side hills like a H1. Next is getting a new body. Something in the 2000's with the opening back doors.
  4. Bent Bolt

cummins ranger axle upgrade Q's

And I'll add my 2 cents ( Canadian ) here. I had no problem with the D35 wheel bearing coming loose or ball joint life. Even made my own custom steering that worked pretty good. Keep in mind I don't drive on the street, trailer it everywhere. But I could not keep an axle shaft in it. All most...
  5. Bent Bolt

85 diesel Ranger

For anyone interested in the Edmonton area, there is a 85 diesel Ranger with complete engine at the 184th street pick a part.
  6. Bent Bolt

Ranger coils

Been awhile since I've been around here. Finally have time to mess with my Ranger. I installed a pair of used Duff coil buckets and new EB coils . Unfortunately the coils are way ,way to soft. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought them 190lbs springs. Anyways, what's the latest in...
  7. Bent Bolt

wagoneer d44 vaccum disconnect

Should be able to install a non disco axle shaft.
  8. Bent Bolt

8.8 Hybrid idea

Some of the old WWII 6x6 trucks used a transfer case with 2 rear outputs. The front rear diff was offset to the same side as the t-case drop with a driveshaft connecting the two. The back diff driveshaft was a two piece with the carrier bearing mounted on top of the front diff. Don't know if...
  9. Bent Bolt

Length of RBV C5

Anyone know what the length is of a RBV 4x4 C5 ? Bellhousing to T-case.
  10. Bent Bolt

Jeep TTB

If anyone was interested , he has it built and there are 2 videos. For those who don't know, this is a Jeep built for KOH 2011 with a much modified TTB D50 . http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829346&page=40 scroll down ,you'll see them.
  11. Bent Bolt

TTB Dana 44 Knuckles EB axle

Definitely won't work.
  12. Bent Bolt

Torchmate Pirate build

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here we have another TTB build. Custom beams. Looks freakin' nice ! http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924520&page=5
  13. Bent Bolt

Reverse 8.8 Gears

Same here.
  14. Bent Bolt

Front 60 out of a burned truck?

The F250 super duty's had D50 in the front not D60. So I'd pass.
  15. Bent Bolt

D35 Chrome Moly outer axle shafts

Anyone have any experience with these axle shafts ? http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-82089-chrome-moly-outer-axle-dana-35-ifs.html I managed to snap the left outer on mine last weekend.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad