• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bigblue84

1. New here with oldie/goodie ‘84 ranger xl

Thanks, hope so! I really enjoy driving it, but I need something I won’t feel guilty about beating up!
  2. New here with oldie/goodie ‘84 ranger xl

Here’s my gen 1 beauty. Had it since 2016. Added a few touches, but basically I’ve not used it much. It’s my go-to-town-in-clean-clothes rig?. I bought it from a high school kid who got it from his realtor mom’s client. He said it’s all original. How do I tell? Thanks! And btw, this puppy’s for...
  3. 1984 Ranger XL 2.8 l V6 118,400 miles

Here’s my craigslist ad. I’ve owned this truck for three years. It’s fun to drive and it’s beautiful, but time to let someone else have a turn. Great, clean Gen 1. https://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/d/port-angeles-1984-ford-ranger-xl-low/6986165405.html
  4. Want to swap AM-only radio for am/fm/cassette

Hi, first time poster. My 1984 mostly stock ranger has the original AM-only radio. I like the looks, but would rather listen to FM, and also be able to play my large cassette tape collection. I really like trying to leep the truck looking original, so no digital screens for me. Has anyone done...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad