• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bill6639

1. first BII...what body kit is this?

hey everyone, I recently sold my 94 ranger STX and im missing it everyday. I found an awesome deal on craigslist for an 88 BII 4X4 XLT manual ~136K the pics looked good and the guy was very honest about any work it needed so i drove an hr to go look at it I wasnt expecting too much bc its been...
  2. SAT. Nov 1 Cressona PA anybody??

hey all, now that my 4WD is up and workin (for now) me and 2 buddies are planning a day trip up 61 and 54 to cressona. lmk if anyone would be up for meeting up somewhere around 10ish in the A.M. FYI my friends are both sporting jeeps lol one has a grand cherokee and the other a wrangler but...
  3. New Guy from PA

hey everyone I just joined I got my ranger about 2 weeks ago and Im loving it. I have a 94 RC STX 4X4 (performance red) ~163K 4.0 (needs driver side valve cover gasket) 5spd with a new clutch new 31" Futura Scrambler A/P 3.27 rear w/o track lock (I WANT POSI!!) the interior is in great shape...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad