• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Billybronco2

1. Oil level sensor substitute

Got a 88 bronco 2 2.9 5spd and have a leaking oil level sensor on the oil pan. Currently, the oil level sensor is essentially just a plug, not sensing anything as nothing is plugged into it. A replacement sensor is 60 dollars and I don't want to pay that. Does anyone have any replacement ideas...
  2. Engine oil level sensor....confusion

1988 Bronco 2 2.9 5 speed manual Upon looking at the oil pan when trying to decide if I should replace the gasket I notice oil beginning to seep from the oil level sensor. I figured I'd replace it while under the anyway. My problem is I have no idea where to find a new one. None of the regular...
  3. Need help, can't figure it out

So, I have a 1988 Bronco2 2.9 5 speed manual. Now here's my problem. I get a grinding/binding sound out of my truck when I make left turns. It's not a suspension problem because it will do the samething when I pull the left side up on a curb and the vehicle isn't moving. Also, occasionally it...
  4. Feels/sounds like tranny hitting floor

Hello everyone. Found this site on my great search for Bronco 2 knowledge. This one has me stumped. Each time I hit a bump in the road it sounds/feels like the transmission is bucking into the floor boards. It doesn't move a whole lot (can't really see the shifter move) but I can feel it in my...
  5. sounds/feels like tranny hitting under cab

This one has me stumped. Each time I hit a bump in the road it sounds/feels like the transmission is bucking into the floor boards. It doesn't move a whole lot (can't really see the shifter move) but I can feel it in my feet. I climb under there and found an area that has about 3/4 inch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad