• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by blh0007

1. blh0007

maf sensor problems???

Hey everyone, I have a 94 ranger 4.0 that is running like crap... it has slowly and gradually gotten worse over time... it dies if i try to rev it and it will only idle rough for 15-30 sec and sputters out. I started with routine maintenance. replaced plugs, fuel filter, air filter, cleaned...
  2. blh0007

question about 05 fx4 tire size and gearing

Hey Guys i am considering buying a 05 f-150 fx4 from a guy. i don't know what the gears are but i am pretty sure that they are stock (which i think is 3.73 for that truck)... he has been running 34.5" tires on this truck since he has owned it. he said, when he bought it, it had pretty close to...
  3. blh0007

AR15 Build

i recommended lewis machine earlier...here is the link to one of their .308 ar's http://www.lmtstore.com/complete-weapon-systems-firearms-guns/308-modular-weapon-system-black-barrel.html this is one of their top end ar's, but they do have others that are more affordable. oh and i didn't...
  4. blh0007

AR15 Build

if you want the best for sure go with a lewis machine. they offer different cal. and you can have your whole gun built by them to your preference. for affordability you can use just about any brand lower but you should for sure go with their upper. http://www.lewismachine.net/. you are going to...
  5. blh0007

i have an idea

Hey guys, I have read the tech article in the tech library about how to get your lights brighter... there is one idea where the author came up with a relay set up where both the high beam filament and low beam filament are on at the same time when you have your brights on... if i am not mistaken...
  6. blh0007

light problem

I have a 94 ranger... when driving with my lights on my headlights sometimes cut off on their own, sometimes they flicker on and off. the dash lights also do this at the same time the headlights do. i have an aftermarket radio and its light stays on normal when the dash and heads are flickering...
  7. blh0007

Ford teams up with Toyota

I saw this on usa today. check the link. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/08/ford-toyota-to-jointly-develop-hybrids-for-pickups-suvs/1
  8. blh0007

skyjacker axle bracket question

Is there a difference in the class I vs class II skyjacker ttb axle drop brackets. thanks
  9. blh0007

paint code question

Hey Guys, Ive got a 94 for ranger... I am having to replace and paint the headlight header panel... I need the paint code and the sticker in the door jam on my truck is gone, but i think that the code is DD... is there anyone that can confirm this for me... check the attached pic to see my...
  10. blh0007

idiot

I am sorry, i do not ever really cuss. but this kid is an ass hole. watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEfnfOfbsi4
  11. blh0007

bumper question

Hey guys, i was curious will a fog light lower valance for a 98 99 00 ranger work on my 94 bumper. has anyone tried this? thanks
  12. blh0007

weird nocking sound

hey guys, i am getting this weird nocking sound from my truck. i park on a hill at my house and when i start to accelerate up the hill from rest i can hear and feel this nocking... i noticed that it only does it when i am going up a hill from rest and it doesn't do it when i am in reverse...
  13. blh0007

wrecked my truck

Hey Guys, I had a wreck this morning in my 94 ranger... Just for the record it was the other persons fault, but it still hurts my feelings seeing my truck busted up... from what i can tell there is not anything wrong with the frame or cab... basically the front light header panel is busted in...
  14. blh0007

wheel bearing race is freely spinning

Yeah, so i'm putting in some new front wheel bearings, on a dana 35 ttb by the way, and i see that one of the races that is pressed into the rotor is freely spinning... I really thought that since i was putting a new one in it wouldn't be a big deal... well after i installed the new race it was...
  15. blh0007

is this skyjacker???

hey fellas is this a skyjacker lift? It doesn't look like the axle drop brackets are skyjacker ... i might buy this from a guy that is selling them and i only want it if it is skyjacker. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad