• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bossranger

1. Needed-2 seat back releases for `88 Ranger Super Cab

Yeah,,,got several yards, but Rangers and Bronco II`s seem to be in short supply. That and the fact that they(all the yards I have called so far) will not let you look. Liability issues.
  2. Needed-2 seat back releases for `88 Ranger Super Cab

I am in need of 2 of the seat back releases for driver`s side. I have 2 part #`s that are good. E76B-9862649-AA and E87B-1062649-AA. Any help or direction to someone is greatly appreciated!
  3. Turn Signal issue. 1988 Ranger XLT also AMP gauge does not work

My left turn signal bulbs all work as they should. The problem is when you use the right signal, front and rear work fine, but slower than left. Also the right dash indicator does not light up even after 1/2 box of new bulbs. Am I looking at a printed circuit problem? Also the AMP gauge does...
  4. 1987 ranger part out.

I am in need of driver`s side seat back release. Ford part # E67B9862649AA. I would actually like 2 of them...1 for a spare. I am in need of driver`s side seat back release. Ford part # E67B9862649AA. I would actually like 2 of them...1 for a spare.
  5. A typical Ford problem

I have finally had it with my NON-working "ALT" gauge. my other 2 trucks did not have a working one. I don`t think I`ve seen a working one in ?? years. Anybodyknow a fix? Withoput installing an underdash unit??:pissedoff:
  6. 88 Ranger XLT

hope this works...nope. How do I get pics to load???
  7. anoyher newbie checking in

Hey y`all! I am on my 2nd Ranger, and had a Bronco II in the past. I am running a 1988 XLT w/air, dual lumbar support, am/fm cassette (works) 2.9 automatic, bucket seats, shortie topper, and one other unusual option...we will see how long it takes someone to find it!:beer: I`ll have pics on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad