• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BoydK

1. Key lock cylinder replacement

Mfernandes at that other place thinks (at least w 94 ranger) it's simpler: http://www.rangerforum.com/threads/how-to-replace-ignition-door-lock-cylinders.4258/ Although I just ran out to my 94 ranger xlt and it doesn't have that slot in the plastic.
  2. 94 warm start problem

Greetings my 4L 94 sxt runs great except for 2 issues 1- If engine's at normal temp when I park and I turn it off for anywhere round 10 minutes it won't restart for me. I end up sitting in it for 15 minutes before it will start again (and, it seems to work better if I don't crank it between it...
  3. 94 4l xlt runs rough

So, I "fixed" my passenger side valve cover gasket and that's where the story begins.... Took off the coil pack (correct me on jargon through out this plz) unplugging the 6 or 8 pin connector that goes in the side of that. Unplugged the condenser under that and unplugged the three spark wires...
  4. 94 4l starter bolt size?

I hope you can help me where the Bellevue Wa Ford dealer couldn't: Whats the size (head, thread and length) of the top starter mount bolt on a 94 xlt with the 4liter engine? Some ninny (ahem) lost it mid starter project... I went down to pay the dealer 5 or 10 bucks and he said he could get it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad