• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bpursey26

1. Wiring

So it's been about two years since I did my B2 4.0 swap. My B2 is a 90 and I put the 4.0 in out of a 91 explorer I swapped the whole wiring harness out of the explorer and removed the one from my B2. Where I am getting stuck here is there are two wires under the fuse box under the hood one is a...
  2. Help me finish

Ok todays my birthday and I just want the infamous 4.0 swap complete. The issue I'm having is I cant figure how to rewire the trans. So here is where the problem starts motor is out of a 91 explorer I used all wiring under hood computer, plugs, putting dash in now while I'm waiting for a final...
  3. fuel

So got a 90 B2 with the 2.9 and need to do a feul preasure test feels like its starving so my question is I want to check at the fuel filter to make sure its pumping like its suppose to so it says fuel pump should be at 100-110 PSI does that sound right and then I want to go to the schrowder...
  4. please help

Got a 90 B2 2.9 started having a issue after filling thought it was a fuel filter issue changed the filter ran good for 2 min and started doing the same old stuff so it idles fine but when u try to accelerate it stumples and RPMs bounce around. Also tried to swith out my throotle body my TPS and...
  5. Fuel Issue? help please only car!

So I have a 90 B2 had 160K threw a rod so replaced it with a 88 B2 that had the same 2.9 with about 100K. So I have been driving it for about a week now and on my way to work tonight it just started stumbling whenever u pushed the gas on the freeway. Got off freeway and vehicle idles fine but...
  6. interchange

Got a 90 B2 motor craped out so pulled a motor from a 86 what I'm trying to figure out is mine is push button 4x4 and the one I pulled it out of is manual 4x4 sre the input shafts the same or am I going to have to put the other tranny in from the 86 or will the 90 work

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad