• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brandan78

1. P0733 - Transmisson Gear #3 Incorrect Ratio

Hi folks. Been digging around here and a couple of other forums and haven't quite been able to find the answers I was looking for. 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x2 4.0 Automatic Transmission It's actually my wife's truck and I have been driving it for the last week to try to experience the issue...
  2. Auto trans first gear engine braking

Hi all. My wife's 2001 ford ranger 4.0 4x2 does not have engine braking in first gear. We had another ranger in the family years back that did the same thing and there was a TSB about it. I've been searching here and RPS for the thread regarding that TSB but no luck so far. Does anyone here...
  3. Better Ball Joints

Hi all, My truck has been eating ball joints. Its a 99 4x4. I was wondering if anyone on here can recommend an aftermarket upgrade? Ive been using the replacements from Napa and i may try the Moog next time. I am debating to see if I can get custom built A-arms with a Heim joint. Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad