• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bronco ii Man

1. Bronco ii Man

Slow acceleration +funky sounding exhaust

If you can unbolt the exhaust in front of the cat! You will notice a difference and yes it will be loud with it unhooked! Better yet crank it up and have someone rev the engine and check your exhaust flow coming out the back of the vehicle! Should be flowing free! If not you definitely have a...
  2. Bronco ii Man

Slow acceleration +funky sounding exhaust

Check the cat? Any funky smell like rotten eggs? Power loss all the time or just some time?
  3. Bronco ii Man

2.9 barely runs sounds like it’s only running on 2 cylinders need help asap

Check for spark and make sure you getting fuel to the injector’s. Start there and see what you have.
  4. Bronco ii Man

Emergency Brake

Rome wasn’t built overnight lol!!
  5. Bronco ii Man

Emergency Brake

4x4prepper never thought about doing that, but it makes perfect sense! With the Ranger and Bronco ii being lighter vehicle’s! Doing the brake upgrade would also help with stopping power while towing. I’m sure it’s been covered in the tech library somewhere! Need to do some research and then some...
  6. Bronco ii Man

86 Ranger is running better, black sooty smoke now

Sounds like the culprit.
  7. Bronco ii Man

Happy 4rth!

That’s the way my 2 big dog’s are uncle Gump. My little dog on the other hand, she won’t leave my side. Don’t want anything to do with all the boom, cracking, and popping!
  8. Bronco ii Man

Happy 4rth!

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has fun and be safe.
  9. Bronco ii Man

1986 2.9 5 speed 4wd trans won't come off

Check it out when you get it taken back down. Thought the same thing on mine but it was dry as a bone.
  10. Bronco ii Man

Emergency Brake

Just don’t panic and over think it. Fairly simple to replace and not expensive. Do a little looking on the tech library I’m sure it’s been covered somewhere on there! Not much that hasn’t been lol
  11. Bronco ii Man

Emergency Brake

Sounds doable and yes it does split and go to each side individually. Follow the cable and you can see where it runs through the backside of the drum! When you remove the brake drums you can see where the brake cable hook’s.
  12. Bronco ii Man

1986 2.9 5 speed 4wd trans won't come off

No worries uncle Gump! Don’t understand why some have to do thing’s they do! Supposed to be a place to help each other and share information.
  13. Bronco ii Man

86 Ranger is running better, black sooty smoke now

Curious as what fuel pressure is myself and what the plug’s look like.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad