• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BUGNUT

1. '00 Mazda fender flares on '00 Ranger XLT

I have a 2000 Ranger XLT supercab and need to know if 2000 Mazda b4000 fender flares will fit. I want a bolt on fit. Kijiji has a nice set off a 2000 Mazda for a reasonable price. I spent the afternoon "Googling" for the info and have not found the answer. Here are part numbers that I found on...
  2. Error code P0442

My check engine light is on and giving me the error code P0442 (small leak in the Vaporative Emissions) This is the only info my engine code reader gives me. Is there a quick fix of any sort? Is there any know issues with the evaporative emission system or a failure prone part? My truck passed...
  3. '00 Ranger 4.0 loosing coolant

Hi All, I have a 2000 Ranger xlt 4.0 5spd auto tranny. The last month I've poured in about 2 gallons of antifreeze into the rad and coolant tank. I've checked the engine, rad and heater for leaks and found none. I fear I may have a head gasket failure. I'll be off to my local garage for a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad