• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Burnside

1. Burnside

Where to buy Dana 35 cross pin online?

Anyone ever purchase the cross pin, and retaining bolt for the Dana 35 online? I took the pig off to clean it up and saw the cross pin was starting to walk out and it looks like it's contacted the pinion a few times. The pinion still looks healthy but the cross pin needs replaced, and the...
  2. Burnside

86+ D60 w/ Leafs.

I have been tossing around different ideas for front suspension setups. So I've that the explorer rear leafs are the hot ticket for the front of an RBV. If I go this route it will, with no intention, be the ultimate budget build. One conflict I potentially see with that setup is the spring...
  3. Burnside

Inverting the Master? Help Bleeding the Clutch.

Hey guys I need clarification. I need help bleeding the m5od after replacing the slave cylinder. I have searched and read all of the different methods to bleeding the clutch, and I've actually done this once before successfully. Last time simply hanging the reservoir upside down seemed to do...
  4. Burnside

1990 4cyl ranger to 4.0?

I currently have a 2wd auto bII that I have already swaped a 4.0 and m5od into. That was easy going from the 89 2.9 to the 4.0. I have the opportunity to buy a 1990 4cyl ranger with a clean body for 50$. What more would be involved to transfer the 4.0 to the 4cyl than it was from the 2.9 to...
  5. Burnside

Last Minute Bog, This Saturday March 7

I just heard about this monday, should've thought to post sooner. here it goes. Last Minute Bog Saturday March 7 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. $5.00 per person Kids Under 12 Free $10.00 per truck - Unlimited runs West on I74 to Exit 71 (Route 78 – Canton/Kewanee) Turn left, Take 1st road to right...
  6. Burnside

RBV Christmas Yard Decor

You might be a redneck if... You have an inflatable santa hanging out of your mud truck with spot lights on it in your front yard for christmas. Along with tons of xmas lights I think its pretty safe to say I have the baddest ass yard in my town. :headbang:
  7. Burnside

Back Field Bog Oct. 25th Manito, IL

Bog of the summer right here boys. EarthResin4x4 I just made this website this morning. Its an all day non-competitive mud pit. There will be 6 reputable bands, check out their myspace page their music actually does rock. All information is available on the website. I will be there for...
  8. Burnside

JJJ Mud Bog, Manito IL 28Jun08

Had a blast. Of course I have no pics of my own, these are just a few some friends took. I'm sure more will show up in the next week, supposedly there is video. My truck before and after. Adam's truck before and after. You can see the very front end of my truck making its way...
  9. Burnside

Finally got the 4.0 running.

So its been almost 6 months since I started the swap, bought a house somewhere in there so that has kept me occupied but I finally got back out there poking around at it and I finally head it fire up. If anyone remembers I had the problem of no spark and I don't know why. I was out there...
  10. Burnside

No Spark. I'm stumped for tonight.

So i'm trying to finish up this 4.0 swap. Everything works but I have no spark. Head lights work, all the lights on the dash work, fuel pump works; i got good pressure at the rail, engine cranks over good, just no spark. So i got the good ol fluke out and manual out and started performing all...
  11. Burnside

4.0 motor mount Q.

So the wiring was amazingly simple so far just laying it around the engine bay, and today i went to drop the motor in the truck. This is going into a 1989 bII that used to have the 2.9 in it. I've already thrown away the old 2.9 motor mounts and bought brand new 4.0 motor mounts assuming they...
  12. Burnside

I want the most simple 4.0 possible.

I am currently in the middle of putting a 4.0 into my 1989 bronco II that had a 2.9 liter in it. The 2.9 is already out and I'm freshening up the 4.0 before it goes in. A while ago I did the a4ld to m5od swap so that's all already in there... From what I've read there's nothing really to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad