• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Busypees

1. My 04 single cab

This one is for anyone that had the thought or question...
  2. My turbo'd 5.0L'd 4/5 dropped 2000 Ranger

Awesome build and Im sure the more you tig weld the better you`ll get. Keep the progress goin!
  3. My 04 single cab

Thanks Dillard, I'm still a pretty amateur welder but I think she`ll hold fine Anyways, heres the video somewhat showing the process, enjoy!
  4. My 04 single cab

Well its been a while but I've been trying to make progress when I can. Most recently I C-notched the frame to gain a little more clearance in the back since lowering it. I also welded up the bed stake pockets and and the little holes behind the flares. I made a video of the C-notch that I will...
  5. Making a DIY Roll Pan

Just wanted to update this thread, Roll Pan is finally welded in
  6. My 04 single cab

Thanks, 2Krngr Another update, the Roll Pan is in... after too long! lol Made another video of the process if anyone cares to watch
  7. My 04 single cab

Its been a while since an update, but I ended up finding a engine to swap into the ranger eventually. Super happy I found a Gen 3 aluminum vortec/ls engine out of a Gmc Envoy. I made a video with more of the details below
  8. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

3 yrs isnt long at all, some people spend a decade and quit before its done. People can say what they want but at the end of the day whats important is doing what makes you happy, let other people worry about what they do.
  9. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

Looking good! This is show truck quality
  10. Making a DIY Roll Pan

Made a quick video on how I made a Roll Pan for my ranger. Really simple pan, hope it helps someone!
  11. My 04 single cab

Got some more work done on the ranger, made a Roll Pan for it, also made a video showing a good chunk of how it was made to anyone interested
  12. Project Eco-Mod rat, sleeper, 4-banger, thing

Just read through your thread, awesome work so far! The turbo vs V8 is a debate is a good one. A long time ago I wanted to turbo my duratec 2.3 so bad but unless you have the fab skills and tuning knowledge, it just doesnt make sense (in my opinion). A naturally aspirated engine will always...
  13. Custom Tailgate

Thanks for the feedback, I try making the text small because I dont want it to take away from the visuals and the bigger I make it the more it cuts into them but I know what you mean and may have to change it. I havent yet but that is the plan to do a tailgate handle flip kit
  14. Custom Tailgate

Finished off the metal work on this tailgate, Il start bodywork and paint closer to the summer. Also finished up part 2 of the video series if youre interested in seeing how it was made

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad