• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by buzz_mn_58

1. 2000 3.0 DTR sensor/neutral saftey

Hi, need help. I have been trouble shooting #6 fuse blowing. Its for the transmisssion control switch (OD shutoff switch), Reverse light switch, Digital Trans Range sensor (DTR), and the Pulse Vacum Hublock. This is a 15 amp fuse on the side of the dash. I have found that the fuse blows when...
  2. help needed in the Brake forum

Need abs help in the brake forum. With the Minnesota snow here already, I need to get the abs in my wifes ranger working. Thank Buzz
  3. ABS: help needed

Need help with abs brakes. Truck is front and rear abs, 2000 4x4. Had abs scaned. They said only abs code was the rear. I unpluged rear sencer and sprayed conectors with elect. cleaner. Didnt help. Bought new sencer and installed. Didnt help. Checked ohms on sencers Old rear..........1.83...
  4. fast idle

My 2000 ranger with 3.0 is reving at fast idle, 2000 - 2300 RPMs. Its been doing it for 3 days now. Makes it a little hard to slow down, like always on cruise control. What is the fix to this problem ? Read the codes, only a EGR problem there. Please help, this is the wifes truck and she...
  5. Help ranger is rev ing .......fast idle

My 2000 ranger with 3.0 is reving at fast idle, 2000 - 2300 RPMs. Its been doing it for 3 days now. Makes it a little hard to slow down, like always on cruise control. What is the fix to this problem ? Read the codes, only a EGR problem there. Please help, this is the wifes truck and she...
  6. 2000 ranger O/D switch

My 2000 ranger xlt 3.0 a/t 4x4 is blowing fuses, for the O/D on off switch. Does any one have a clue what to look for ?
  7. Need help in the Mis. Electrical Fourm

Please check out my electrical post and help me figure out my problem
  8. dash indecator lights for 4-hi, 4-low,and cruise

Hi all, My dash indecator lights quit working for 4-hi, 4-low and the cruise contol. They all quit at the same time. They are all next to each other, on the right side of the dash. It still goes into 4 hi and low and cruise works just no lights. I pulled and checked all fuses, all were good...
  9. Recall #05s28 Cruise Control

Has anyone had there truck fixed on this recall yet? My dealer says he has not parts yet. But hopes to have them in June! What Gives? Why it take so long to get the part? Maybe someone from TRS can talk to a ford motor co. Rep. and get some answers. Thanks, Buzz
  10. 2000 ranger rear brake problem

Hi, The left rear drum shoes are dragging, and heating up the drum. So I replaces the shoes, that didnt help. Then I replaced all the brake shoe springs and the self adjuster, that didnt help. So the next was a new wheel cylinder. Samething happens, drive the truck the drum gets very hot...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad