• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by callsigntater

1. 1994 4.0 4x4 Project

First let me start by saying I have done more reading than posting on this forum the last few years and I really appreciate all the great info on here. I have been wanting to build a Ranger for years and finally found the right truck a few years ago. I hope you enjoy reading about my build as...
  2. What the heck is this ?

I thought 4.0 engine came with a distributor first and then later the camshaft synchro replaced that. I pull my lower intake off today and found this. What looks like a cap over the hole. My truck is a 1994 XLT 4.0 4X4 with M5OD-R1
  3. Duff stage 3 lift questions

I recently bought a 94 Ranger 4.0 4x4 supercab and have been doing a lot of research on different lifts. I think I have decided on the JD stage 3 that will give me around 5 inches(says 5-5.5 on site). That's being said I'm trying to learn all I can about what it takes to do this lift right the...
  4. Asking price for a good running used 3.0

Whats a running 3.0 worth ? I have a 94 4x4 ranger with the 3.0 that got in a wreck. Thinking about selling the engine, 5spd trans/transfer case on CL. The truck had 171k on the odometer and ran excellent. The engine did not smoke or burn any oil in between oil changes. Would make a good swap...
  5. 2000 Ford Ranger 4X4 on CL good deal ?

Guy is wanting $3000 for a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0 4X4 5spd 170,000miles Extended cab The good. Runs good everything works Body,paint is straight and no rust clean carfax The bad. needs a clutch torn drivers seat needs tires soon abs, airbag, and engine check light are all on Good deal ? What...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad