• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CamSmdz

1. CamSmdz

Budget long travel

So you’re saying one could build brackets and say screw radius arm crossmember? You wouldn’t need a crossmember?
  2. CamSmdz

adding extended radius arms pls help!

Well it seems like it would be easier to go without messing with it because I can always make something happen but if it’s not recommended to run without relocating it I’ll suck it up
  3. CamSmdz

Have you thought about a heim option? Or heard of one like that
  4. CamSmdz

Sweet man thanks ?? But are there any kits that don’t come with new cross members because I see some without what’s up with that
  5. CamSmdz

Well I don’t exactly have the most tools and not too familiar with welding if there’s any instruction links or any advice on the whole process?? and would doing this cause the need for extended brake lines? I know I can get it done right and do what ever it takes but it sounds nice not having to...
  6. CamSmdz

So I have the 4 inch rough country suspension lift and want extended radius arms and I see some kits without a custom cross member. My question is do some kits not need a new crossMember or what’s the deal I’ve been trying to find instructions but the arms in particular are the skyjacker red...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad